- We are here to help you from Monday to Friday! Our customer service is available through email email@example.com, Live Chat, Facebook Messenger, or Instagram Direct. If our agents are offline, please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
How do I contact Dolce Doggo?
What do I need to know about sizing?
- Dog breeds come in a variety of sizes and shapes. We're here to help you find the best size for your pup.
- Please note that we have a specific size chart for each product which is listed just on the product page of the item you are interested in. This means that for example, the Medium size of 1 item may not match the Medium size of another item. Please, carefully follow every sizing chart for each item you are interested in.
- Please measure your dog before purchase. How to measure your dog (neck, chest, length) is visible on the sizing charts on the website. For apparel and harnesses, you will need to measure your dog's chest around, right behind the front paws. For collars, please measure your dog's neck around. Measuring the length of your dog is not much important, it may happen that the item will be a little shorter.
- If you're not sure about choosing the correct size, feel free to reach out via contact form or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know the item that you're interested in, as well as the applicable measurements of your dog. If you are unable to measure your dog, let us know at least 3 out of the following 4 and we will help you out: Breed, Age, Weight, Photo of your dog.
- Our size charts are also good in that if you enter your dog's measurements into any of them, you will automatically see the recommended size for your dog on the product page of any item. You just need to put the numbers in a 1 size chart and it will show you the correct size for every product. Isn't it great? Go ahead and try.
Is my credit card information safe?
Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. Paypal and our credit card payment provider are safe to use. You may easily apply for a refund by opening a dispute if your order does not come within the time frame.
You may easily open a PayPal account, and pair your credit card with it here: CREATE MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT
Where can I place the discount code?
- You need to place your discount in the "Payment" section at our checkout.
Can I pay with my credit card?
- You can also very easily pay with your credit card (VISA, AMEX, Diners Club, Master Card, or Maestro) via PayPal without the need of creating a PayPal account. Follow these steps: Proceed with all four sections in our checkout to the "Payment" section, then choose "Paypal", and click on the "Complete order" button as shown below. After you will get redirected to PayPal, click on the button "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" at the bottom of the page, as shown on the second image below:
How long should I wait for my package to get delivered?
- We process orders within 1-5 business days. Processing includes checking, discussing the correct sizes of purchased items with customers, packing, and sending your order out. Processing time should be added to the total delivery time. The estimated delivery times and shipping costs vary from country to country, please visit Shipping & Delivery for more information.
Please understand that due to COVID-19, the shipments use to delay. The processing and registration of the parcels in the importing sorting centers and airports around the world are slower than usual.
Do you offer express shipping?
- We also offer DHL Express shipping options with guaranteed delivery within 1-3 weeks. You will see if DHL express option is available for the item at checkout. If you're not seeing DHL Express in the checkout, please contact us at email@example.com or chat with one of our team on the bottom right corner at www.dolcedoggo.com.
How can I track my order?
- We provide tracking numbers with every order.
- To track your order, please wait up to 2 business days after processing and receiving the shipping confirmation email with your tracking number.
- You can track your shipment here: TRACK ORDER
- If you don’t see the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or promotion folder, or add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender’s list.
When can I apply for a refund if I think that my parcel got lost?
- Please note that we don't have control over carriers. All the parcels are insured. Insurance comes for 75 days. If it has gone 10 weeks after we have shipped your order and you have still not received it, please contact us immediately that we can reship or refund your order.
Do I need to pay any tax or customs?
- The prices displayed on our site are tax-free in USD, which means you may be liable to pay for duties and taxes once you receive your order. Import taxes, duties, and related customs fees may be charged once your order arrives at its final destination, which is determined by your local customs office. Payment of these charges and taxes are your responsibility and will not be covered by us. We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country. For further details of the charges, please contact your local customs office.
Stolen or Lost package? Delivered, but Not Delivered?
- Dolce Doggo is not liable for any lost, or stolen packages since the order is marked as delivered by the shipping company or for any delay caused by the act or default of the shipping carrier. Dolce Doggo is only responsible for packages until they leave our warehouse facility. Once tracking is received, it is between the shipping company and the customer to ensure the goods arrive safely. As Dolce Doggo does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the carrier, we do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the carrier confirms as being delivered.
- If you are experiencing a non-delivery or your tracking information states that your package was delivered by the carrier but you have not received it, the package is not in your mailbox, on the doorstep, in your office, or you have not found any notice in your mailbox where to pick it up, also you have waited 1 more day, and the parcel still didn't show up, please contact your local post office. Make sure to call your Local Post Office and NOT the Hotline (this can take a lot of time, and they only tell you what the tracking already says). Ask them who (person) delivered the parcel, and ask them details about that day’s delivery. They are used to these types of questions, and can usually provide helpful information. Unfortunately, if they won't be able to answer your questions, you will need to file a claim with the carrier. Claims can take up to 30 days to complete (depending on the shipping carrier used).
My product arrived damaged, what should I do?
- If your purchase does not match the description or the item is faulty, caused by transportation, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order at email@example.com. We will arrange to deliver the correct items or refund all your payment via store credit.
My items do not fit, how can I exchange them?
When will I receive my refund after I return the items?
- We will issue a refund as soon as you show us the receipt for paying the shipping cost back to us and other pictures proving the shipment following the instructions. Please note that it may take a few business days to process the refund back to your bank or PayPal account. You will receive a notification via email as soon as the refund is issued.